Several Green Country agencies are teaming up to make sure no one goes hungry this Thanksgiving.
TULSA, Oklahoma -Several Green Country agencies are teaming up to make sure no one goes hungry this Thanksgiving. Restore Hope Ministries is in its 20th year of offering thanksgiving meal help.
NewsOn6.com – Tulsa, OK – News, Weather, Video and Sports – KOTV.com |
It started with just a turkey, but now, thanks to the Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma and its chef, Restore Hope is adding gourmet potatoes this year.
“When I told them that they were getting professionally made garlic mashed potatoes, there was a roar of excitement,”
You are still looking for some help with the Thanksgiving dinner; several restaurants are offering free meals to customers.
Tulsa area restaurants providing free Thanksgiving meals:
- Apple Barrel, 151st & Memorial in Bixby – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Batman’s, Pine and Mingo – 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Big Daddy’s, 4560 N. Lewis – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Duffy’s, 706 S. Elm Place in Broken Arrow – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Frank’s Café, 5451 S Mingo – 10:30 a.m. 2:30 p.m.
- Golden Saddle BBQ, 6618 E. Admiral – 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tally’s Café, 11th & Yale – 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Corner Café, 1103 S Peoria – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Posted: Nov 23, 2011 3:56 PM CST Updated: Nov 23, 2011 3:57 PM CST
View the PDF Archive – 2011.11.23-Green Country Agencies Team Up To Provide Thanksgiving Meals To – NewsOn6.com – Tulsa, OK – News, Weather, Video and Sports – KOTV