Make a Difference Today: Volunteer!
If you like to help people, are looking for an opportunity to “give back,” and want to spend time with a great group of people, we hope you will consider using your time and expertise to help us help Tulsa families in need. Volunteers are crucial to the success of our programs and have been instrumental in building our organization. Volunteers play an important role in what we do and have made a tremendous difference in fighting poverty in Tulsa.
Spending time as a volunteer adds perspective and a life-changing opportunity to be part of transformation in others’ lives. We invite you to take that opportunity and join us in helping restore hope to families in need. E-mail us or call 918-582-5766 for more information on volunteer opportunities.
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
Download our volunteer application. (PDF)
- Receptionist: Answer phone, greet, provide general information. (Monday-Thursday, 9-12, or 12-3)
- Volunteer Case Worker: Meet with clients to verify need, offer information, referrals and services. (Mon-Thurs. 12-3)
- Food Pantry Worker: prepare and distribute food orders; (Monday-Thursday, 12-3)
- Clothing Room Assistant: Maintain clothing inventory, assist clients (Monday-Thursday, 12-3)
- Prayer Volunteer: listen to client concerns, offer word of hope (Monday-Thursday, 12-3)
- Chapel Speaker: offer a message of hope at chapel service (scheduled days at 11:45am)
- Group Projects: Variety of opportunities to serve families, help ministry projects (scheduled)
- School Supply Packaging: Assemble school supplies boxes (scheduled dates June-August)
- School Supply Distribution: Assess eligibility & distribute supplies to those who qualify. (scheduled dates in early August)
- Thanksgiving Basket Preparation: Assemble Thanksgiving baskets (Tues. before Thanksgiving, 6:30pm-8:30pm)
- Thanksgiving Basket Distribution: Distribute Thanksgiving baskets (Wed. before Thanksgiving, 9am-Noon)
Most volunteer opportunities take place during normal business hours. If your organization would like to volunteer outside that time, please contact us to see if we can accommodate your schedule.
Please contact us before coming to volunteer. Children younger than 18 should be accompanied by adult chaperones. Let us know if your group includes young children (below middle-school).