Green Country Agencies Team Up To Provide Thanksgiving Meals To Needy
TULSA, Oklahoma -Several Green Country agencies are teaming up to make sure no one goes hungry this Thanksgiving. Restore Hope Ministries is in its 20th year of offering thanksgiving meal help.
It started with just a turkey, but now, thanks to the Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma and its chef, Restore Hope is adding gourmet potatoes this year.
“When I told them that they were getting professionally made garlic mashed potatoes, there was a roar of excitement,”
You are still looking for some help with the Thanksgiving dinner; several restaurants are offering free meals to customers.
Tulsa area restaurants providing free Thanksgiving meals:
- Apple Barrel, 151st & Memorial in Bixby – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Batman’s, Pine and Mingo – 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Big Daddy’s, 4560 N. Lewis – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Duffy’s, 706 S. Elm Place in Broken Arrow – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Frank’s Café, 5451 S Mingo – 10:30 a.m. 2:30 p.m.
- Golden Saddle BBQ, 6618 E. Admiral – 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tally’s Café, 11th & Yale – 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Corner Café, 1103 S Peoria – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Posted: Nov 23, 2011 3:56 PM CST Updated: Nov 23, 2011 3:57 PM CST