Get HelpLearn about our food, rent, chapel and school supplies programs
Restore Hope Programs
We primarily help people with rent, food, school supplies and hope. Learn about our programs by clicking each title below.
Our meal program is usually offered in two locations: our main campus at 2960 Charles Page Blvd in Tulsa and our South location at 6910 S 101st East Ave in Tulsa (by Asbury UMC). Please try to arrive a few minutes before the end time out of courtesy to our volunteers. Bring the proper documentation, listed below.
Food Hours: Monday-Thursday 12:30pm-3:30pm
Please make sure to bring the following documents (required):
- Photo ID
- Social Security cards for all in household
- Recent (within the last 60 days) proof of Tulsa County home address (utility bill, rent receipt, etc.).
Our Chapel Program is temporarily closed. Visit our Facebook page for daily devotionals during Lent.
School Supplies Program
Distribution will be limited to the school district(s) we will be serving on particular days. Please only come on the days corresponding to your school district.
South Location–6910 S 101st E Ave, #150, Tulsa, OK 74133
- School Districts: Bixby, Broken Arrow, Catoosa, Glenpool, Owasso, Union
- Tuesday, August 9th (9am-1pm, 2pm-6pm)
- Wednesday, August 10th (9am-1pm, 2pm-6pm)
- Thursday, August 11th (9am-1pm, 2pm-6pm)
- Friday, August 12th (9am-1pm)
Main Location–2960 Charles Page Blvd, Tulsa, OK 74127
- School Districts: Allen-Bowden, Anderson, Berryhill, Collinsville, Jenks, Sand Springs, Sperry, Tulsa
- Friday, August 12th (2pm-6pm)
- Monday, August 15th (9am-1pm, 2pm-6pm)
- Tuesday, August 16th (9am-1pm, 2pm-6pm)
- Wednesday, August 17th (9am-1pm, 2pm-6pm)
School supplies are not provided on a first come/first served basis so you do not need to come on the first day in order to receive supplies.
Required items to receive supplies include all of the following:
- photo ID for parent/guardian
- Social Security cards for parent/guardian and school-aged kids
- proof of birthdate (shot record, school enrollment, etc.) for school-aged kids.
This program is for public schools only. We are not able to help Head Start, private schools, or home schools. Charter schools must be listed as an approved district school. Parents/Guardians must know which school their child will be attending to receive assistance.
The process will be contactless so, if you have a phone with texting capability and camera, that will speed up the process. Plan on waiting in your car rather than in a line or group.
Important Program Updates
Click each headline to learn more.
Emergency Rental Assistance Program
Note: Applications are currently closed for ERAP. We are processing all applications and expect the process to take a few months. Find information about ERAP and additional housing resources, here.
Rent Assistance Phone Line
We update our rent phone line regularly with information. Call 918.922.8282 for more information. If you have an eviction hearing, please GO TO YOUR HEARING. At this time, all eviction hearings are held at the Family Center for Juvenile Justice and you need to wear a mask for your hearing. If you do not know when your court date is, you can call 211 and ask for assistance or click here to search the court records for your case. At your hearing, you can ask for legal assistance or for mediation.
COVID and our Food Program
Until COVID-19 numbers decrease significantly, Restore Hope will only be open at our SOUTH location for food assistance. Our food service hours will be Monday-Thursday from 12:30-3:30pm.
During COVID-19 you can still send things to our main campus address if you need to send us something by mail.
Locations & Directions
Main Campus (Temporarily Closed)
2960 Charles Page Boulevard, Tulsa, OK
- One block west of Gilcrease Museum Road on Charles Page Boulevard in Tulsa).
- Click here for a map.
- Tulsa Transit bus route #114.
- Mail can still be received at this address.
- 6910 S 101st E Ave, #150, Tulsa, OK 74133
- Just south of Asbury UMC in the Asbury Development Center.
- Click here for a map.
Restore Hope is an equal opportunity provider.
Holiday & Weather Closings
Restore Hope is closed on the following days:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th–Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Main Location will be closed if Tulsa Public Schools is closed due to weather.
South Location will be closed if Union Public Schools is closed due to weather.